The Weekly Veggie Delivery from Your Local Farmers.
registration is Open!
Imagine opening your door to a bag packed full of fresh, tasty veggies. . .
And knowing that they were grown with care by your farmer. Following their growth throughout the season. Knowing that you are standing behind a local farm, and that your food $$ are going right back into our community.
Your food becomes more meaningful when you know the story behind it. If you believe this too, then we want you in our tribe : )
How It Works:
When you join our veggie box program, you are making a commitment to yourself to eat fresh, healthy, locally grown veggies. Now that’s something that you can feel good about. Here’s how it works:
Purchase a veggie box membership before the growing season begins.
We Grow Your Veggies.
You’ll be able to watch as we plant, care for, and harvest your veggies via our weekly farm email updates. (Starting in March)
Get ready to turn those veggies into something delicious when your first delivery arrives in May.
What’s Included in a Veggie Box Membership?
- 16 weekly or 8 biweekly deliveries of fresh, tasty 100% locally grown veggies– all the veggies are either from our farm, or from another local farmer so you are getting some of the freshest produce available AND supporting our community
- The ability to choose your veggies– Each week, you’ll be able to choose your veggies from what we have available. So no kale if you don’t want any!
- Delivery to your door- in Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Stratford,New Hamburg and Baden. Save time and cut down on carbon emissions.
- Weekly farm updates so that you can watch your veggies grow.
- Access to our Members-only fb group and other resources- we’ll help you turn those veggies into delicious meals!
- Access to returning member discounts
Choose Your Share Size.
We’ve got 3 veggie box size options to fit your needs. Click on each one to see more info or to sign up. Payment plans are available for weekly options.
So, what comes in a veggie bag??
Download our ‘What’s in a Veggie Bag?’ look book to see what could come in your veggie bag (based off of harvests from the last couple years), and to see what we’re growing this season.
First Spring 2023 deliveries are planned for the week of May 24, 2023. Some Biweekly shares will start on week 2. We may have to delay first deliveries by 1 week if it’s too cold. Either way, we’ll run for 16 weeks.
- K-W: Wednesday late mornings/afternoons
- Cambridge/Stratford/New Hamburg/Baden: Thursday afternoons/ evenings
- Farm pickup: Thursday evenings from 4-7pm
It’s more than just a veggie delivery. . .
When you join our veggie box program, you
- Support local and keep your food $$ in our community
- Make a commitment to yourself to eat healthy (you won’t want to throw out those veggies!)
- Have the opportunity to know the story behind your food.
- Help your kids develop healthy eating habits
- Get to try new things (purple kohlrabi, anyone?)
- Taste the difference! Our veggies have flavour!
Who’s it for???
Our veggie box program is a great way to eat healthy and get connected to your food. . .but it’s not for everyone. . .
This is for you if. . .
This is NOT for you if. . .
Download our Veggie Box Members’ Handbook
Want to know the specifics of how our Veggie box program works? Download our Members’ Handbook