Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to our mailing list and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, their name, email address, mailing address, billing information, and/or phone number.
Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities and in the fulfillment of orders .
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
Third Party Cookies
Our website may use third party cookies for market research purposes, to serve relevant advertising, or to help improve website functionality. Some examples of third party cookies we may use are:
- Facebook Conversion Tracking Pixel: Our site may use Facebook Conversion and Tracking Pixels to gather data for statistical and market research purposes. The collected data is used to allow Facebook and its partners to display advertisements according to Facebook’s Data Use Policy and Business Advertising Policy. You can view Facebook’s Data Use Policy here: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/.
- If you have a Facebook account, you can opt out of certain data collection by visiting this link : https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences and adjusting your privacy settings.
- To opt-out of third party cookies visit http://optout.aboutads.info/
Please note that Facebook, Google, and aboutads.info are third parties and www.greenhartfarms.ca does not have any control over how their services work and how they use your information. Green Hart Farms neither endorses or guarantees the functionality of optout.aboutads.info, and cannot be held liable for any damages incured by the use of optout.aboutads.info.
How We Use Collected Information
Green Hart Farms collects users’ personal and non-personal information for the following uses:
- To communicate with users.
- To improve customer service.
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience.
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site.
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions and deliver our products/services.
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
- If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the User may contact us via our Site.
- While we do not sell your personal information to third parties, we do share your personal information with third parties to accomplish the uses outlined above. (For example, we use Mailchimp and Mailerlite to send emails, and Stripe to process transactions)
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Changes to This Policy
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Last Updated: Jan 14, 2022