Fall 2023 Veggie Bag- Large
$207.52 – $405.04
10-15 items/ week. Got a house full of teenagers to feed? This could be the share for you! Weekly Includes 8 deliveries to your door, and Biweekly includes 4 deliveries. Weekly deliveries start the week of Sept 20, 2023
Some Bi-Weekly Deliveries will start on September 27 and 28 (Week 2) so that we have a similar number of deliveries each week.
Included in all veggie bag options (weekly + biweekly):
- Fresh, locally grown veggies- Everything is either from our farm or another local farmer. When you buy from us, you are supporting our local economy. (and getting some of the freshest veggies available!)
- Ability to choose your veggies from what we’re harvesting each week -no kale if you don’t want it!
- Delivery to your door for your convenience and to cut down on carbon emissions (2 delivery vehicles vs 100 family cars)
- Access to our members-only facebook group so that you can show off your latest batch of mustardy beet pickles, and get some dinner inspiration.
- Flexibility– skip a week and double up later if you need to. That way you won’t miss out if you go on vacation.
- Weekly farm updates so that you can watch as we grow your veggies from seed to harvest, and get to know the process behind your food.
Please note that we deliver to Kitchener, Waterloo, Stratford, New Hamburg, Baden, Wellesley and Cambridge. If you live somewhere in between, please contact us for availability.
Our planned start date for our Fall 2023 veggie box program is the week of September 20. Some Bi-weekly deliveries will start 1 week later.
Delivery days are as follows (same as spring/summer):
- Kitchener-Waterloo: Wednesday afternoons/evenings
- Stratford/Baden/New Hamburg/Cambridge/Wellesley: Thursday evenings.
- Farm pickup (for those not in our delivery area): Thursday evenings from 4-7pm
Fall 2023 Veggies:
We’ll start of with the end of the summer veggies like peppers, cucumbers, basil, and zucchini. Then when those plants die off, we’ll have fresh greens (lettuce, spinach, arugula, pea shoots) plus root veggies and winter squashes. We’re also planning on getting apples from Scotsview orchards again this fall.
|Weekly or Biweekly?||
Fall Bi-Weekly (4 deliveries), Fall Weekly (8 deliveries)