Spring 2024 Veggie Bag- Large
$415.04 – $810.08
10-15 items/ delivery week. Got a house full of teenagers to feed? This could be the share for you! Weekly Includes 16 deliveries to your door, and Biweekly includes 8 deliveries starting the week of May 20, 2024 (Start date may be 1-2 weeks later dependent on weather) Some Bi-Weekly Shares will start on Week 2 so that we have a similar number of deliveries each week.
Get a weekly veggie delivery from your local farmers!
Included in all veggie bag options (weekly + biweekly):
- Fresh, locally grown veggies- Everything is either from our farm or another local farmer. When you buy from us, you are supporting our local economy. (and getting some of the freshest veggies available!)
- Ability to choose your veggies from what we’re harvesting each week -no kale if you don’t want it!
- Delivery to your door for your convenience and to cut down on carbon emissions (3 delivery vehicles vs 100 family cars)
- Access to our members-only facebook group so that you can show off your latest batch of mustardy beet pickles, and get some dinner inspiration.
- Flexibility– skip a week and double up later if you need to. That way you won’t miss out if you go on vacation.
- Weekly farm updates so that you can watch as we grow your veggies from seed to harvest, and get to know the process behind your food. (updates start in March 2024)
Please note that we deliver to Kitchener, Waterloo, Stratford, New Hamburg, Baden and Cambridge. If you live somewhere in between, please contact us for availability.
Our planned start date for our Spring/Summer 2024 veggie box program is the week of May 20 , 2024. We may have to move 1-2 weeks later if it is still cold and snowy. But either way the program will be 16 weeks long.
Delivery days are currently planned as follows:
- Kitchener-Waterloo: Wednesday afternoons/evenings
- Stratford/Baden/New Hamburg/Cambridge: Thursday evenings.
- Farm pickup (for those not in our delivery area): Thursday evenings from 4-7pm
What we’re growing for 2024:
Here’s a list of all the goodies we’ll be growing for our Spring/Summer 2024 veggie box program:
(Note that availability may vary due to poor germination, pests, diseases, seed availability, etc)
- Lettuce/salad mix
- Spring turnips (the best EVER!)
- Radishes (a couple types)
- Tomatoes (cherry and slicers)
- Green Onions
- Fennel (baby)
- Bok Choi
- Cucumbers (white and green)
- Peppers (hot and sweet)
- Pea shoots
- Misc herbs
From other local farmers:
- Other veggies as needed for variety.
Note: There are NO strawberries included in our veggie box program for 2024. This is because of quality issues we’ve had in 2021 and 2020. The only fruit included is apples.
While we do our best to have everything on this list, we are working with Mother Nature so we can’t guarantee availability of particular crops.
Bi-Weekly (8 deliveries), Weekly (16 deliveries)