Spaghetti Squash Frittata
What you’ll need:
• 1 cup spaghetti squash noodles (Easy way to get squash noodles)
• 1 tbsp olive, corn or avocado oil
• 2 large eggs
• 3 egg whites
• 1-2 c chopped kale
• 1/2 c mushrooms, diced small
• 1/4 c sweet onion, diced small
• 1/2 tsp oregano
• salt and ground black pepper to taste
What to do:
- Add oil to a skillet or frying pan and add in chopped mushrooms and onion and sauté over medium heat for about 3-4 minutes. When onions are translucent remove from pan and set aside.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and stir in the sphaghetti squash noodles, oregano, salt and a little pepper. Mix well.
- Add the kale, mushrooms and onion. Stir to mix before pouring the mixture into a frying pan.
- Cover and cook slowly over medium-low heat until the eggs are cooked. About 8 minutes. cooked through.
- Remove pan from heat. Cut the frittata into sections and serve.