What you’ll need:
- 1 lb of carrots, peeled and spiralized or julienned thin
- 2 cups of kale chopped or sliced into thin pieces
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 ½ Tablespoons sesame seeds
What to do:
- Mix together kale and carrots in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small dish mix together lemon juice, honey and Dijon mustard. Slowly add oil while whisking to mix well. Add a little salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour a little dressing over the kale and carrots and toss together.
- Drizzle rest of dressing over top and sprinkle with sesame seeds.