Chinese Celery Stir Fry
What You’ll Need:
- 1 bunch of Chinese Celery
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 Garlic cloves finely chopped
- ¼ tsp ground chili pepper
- 4 Tblsp chicken broth or water
- 2 tsp rice wine
- 2 tsp soya sauce
- ½ tsp honey
What To Do:
- Wash and pat dry Chinese Celery.
- Strip leaves from the Celery and set aside to use in soup, stew, omelettes or drying.
- Chop stems into short pieces less than an inch long.
- Heat oil in frying pan and add the garlic. Fry garlic until tender.
- Add celery to pan and stir in. Add chili and broth.
- Let cook over medium heat 5 minutes.
- Stir and add rest of ingredients. Reduce heat and let simmer until desired tenderness.
- Add a sprinkle of salt if needed to suit taste.